2465 5552 firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
- High Diploma or Degree Holder in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Oracle Certification on 11g / 12c.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in Oracle Database Administration.
- Solid experience in Oracle Service Bus (OSB), RAC, ASM and RMAN.
- Experience in using UNIX / Linux Shell Scripts.
- Good knowledge in DataGuard and Exa-Data.
- Good understanding of Grid-control, Oracle monitoring tools, and AWR reports.
- A team player with analytical and problem solving mind.
- Self-motivation, good interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
Desktop Support Engineer
- Perform daily IT technical support to users.
- Perform hardware/software installation, maintenance of PC such as MS Office, email, printer etc.
- Perform Windows and basic server administration, configuration, monitoring and system backup.
- Maintain inventory of IT facilities.
- Prepare regular report for management review.
Technical Service Engineer (Server and Network)
- Carry out equipment Health Check, Monitoring, Incident Management and Problem Analysis.
- Manage Data protection and backup solution of the Customer Infrastructure.
- Administer Servers, Desktop computers, Printers and Security patches update.
- Maintain accurate Hardware Inventory and Network diagram.
- Support Windows Server, Mac, Network / UNIX / Linux platform.
- Troubleshooting for Customer reported problem.
- Primary contact point of all Network & System related issues.
- Perform Network, Systems and equipment administration and maintenance.
- Perform Technical Support including call handling, follow-up action, coordination and escalation.
- Monitor Network, Systems Health status, Network performance and Security control.
- Perform Security logs review, Security setting and apply Security patches.
- Perform fault escalation to Telco for Internet link / ME / Broadband / Leased line.
- Provide Storage TAPE management.
- Keep all Network documents up to date e.g. Logical and Physical Network diagram, Inventory list, Operation Manual, etc.
- Provide support for End-user devices. e.g. Notebook, Printer, etc.
- Provide support for Cabling issue. e.g. UTP, Fiber.
- Event support.